This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Traditionally Worn Blanket (As seen in Black Panther) But Can Also Be Used As A Throw or Decorative Item. Includes Wearing instructions and a Blanket Pin. See all the Different designs and Colors by clicking the BASOTHO HERITAGE BLANKETS link.
- Thick, Very Warm & Soft. Traditional Felted Finish: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Draylon Weft On A Polycotton Warp
- Vivid Colors, Traditional African Designs from the Lesotho Mountains in Southern Africa
- Anti-Pill Properties; Washcare: Dry Clean, Cool Hand Wash
- Aranda Textile Mills Is The Proud Owner And Custodian Of The Basotho Heritage Blanket Brands And Licence Holder Of The Oldest Of The Basotho Heritage Brand Namely The Victoria England.
The Kharetsa Basotho Heritage Blanket is named after the spiral aloe which is only found in the Maluti Mountains of Lesotho. The aloe is prominently featured in the centre of the design and as such is the focal point of the blanket. It is surrounded by the iconic Basotho hat and shield motifs.
BASOTHO HERITAGE Wool African Blanket for Wearing As seen in Black Panther Kharetsa Aloe 61 x 65 B077DKQJVG