This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Mission Del Rey Western Bedding Collection - Santo Domingo Bright King
- Traditional old style weaving, not printed with soft colorful acrylic in a traditional Native design for classic southwest style, and western decor.
- Beautiful and versatile, the bedspread is reversible, with opposing colors on each side, like two spreads in one.
- Designer layering options abound with matching optional pillow shams and pillow cover.
This southwestern bedspread is part of Mission Del Rey's Western Bedding Collection, featuring woven Native American style bedspread. Using traditional Native patterns made so popular by Native American blankets, this colorful southwestern bed spread design is woven, not printed, with soft acrylic thread.
Beautiful and versatile, the bedspread is reversible so it's like two spreads in one. It is perfect for that special rustic cowboy, Indian or bunkhouse look and also great for cabin or lodge decor.
The Mission Del Rey Western Bedding Collection also features matching pillow shams and a tassel pillow cover.
Southwestern Bedspread Cleaning Tip: We recommend dry cleaning to be safe but many people wash the spreads in cold water, then tumble dry and remove them from the dryer early just before they are dry, leaving them slightly damp, then lay flat to air dry.
Mission Del Reys Western Bedding Collection Santo Domingo Bright King 114x96 B01HLIRGKA